TIPS FOR BUYING BITCOIN
- Before buying from a seller read their offer terms OR Terms of trade. Unless you are the trader.
- ALWAYS READ the trade instructions FIRST before initiating a transaction. You may communicate with the seller in the chat field if needed.
- DO NOT click PAID until you have ACTUALLY PAID the vendor the exact amount. Vendors may dispute trade in such an instance.
- ENSURE to have a soft copy of your Proof Of Payment in the required image/document format. You will require it in case of a trade dispute
- Give seller some time to answer, they are humans, not robots.
- If the seller takes too long to respond to you can click the CANCEL TRADE button.
- Questions? Read the Frequently Asked Questions FAQ
- Still need help? You can please send an email to email@example.com OR chat with our Online support agents.