"Personal Information" is information which identifies you personally or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained. This may include your name, address, e-mail address, and other contact details.
- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- how your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties;
- your ability to access, correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
GATHERING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect your Personal Information if you use this website, open an Account via remitano.com or perform any Transactions on remitano.com. We may also collect Personal Information about you from recordings of telephone conversations between us and you (or your representatives) and from publicly available registers.
Some of the Personal Information we collect is required by us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations (eg, information required to verify your identity). Otherwise, the Personal Information we collect is required in order for us to provide our services efficiently and effectively.
The types of Personal Information which we collect may include: your name; your photographic identification; your address; your phone number; your e-mail address; your banking details including account numbers; your date of birth; and information about your Transactions.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to allow you to open and operate an Account on GekoBox.com;
- to enable you to complete Transactions on remitano.com;
- to correspond with you in relation to your Account and your Transactions;
- to analyze use of our services we provide;
- as required for legal and regulatory purposes, including for dispute resolution purposes;
- to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties;