- the kinds of Personal Information which we may collect about you and how it may be used;
- how your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties;
- your ability to access, correct, update and delete your Personal Information; and
- the security measures we have in place to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control.
What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies see here.
The Cookies We Set
USE OF INFORMATION
We collect and process two types of information about users of our services:
We may collect your Personal Information if you use this website, open an Account via GekoBox.com or perform any transactions on GekoBox.com. We may also collect Personal Information about you from recordings of telephone conversations between us and you (or your representatives) and from publicly available registers.
Some of the Personal Information we collect is required by us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. information required to verify your identity). Otherwise, the Personal Information we collect is required for us to provide our services efficiently and effectively.
The types of Personal Information which we collect may include: your name; your photographic identification; your address; your phone number; your e-mail address; bitcoin and/or other cryptocurrency addresses; your banking details including account numbers; your date of birth; information about your transactions; and other information you voluntarily provided to us.
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to allow you to open and operate an Account on GekoBox.com;
- to enable you to complete transactions on GekoBox.com;
- to correspond with you in relation to your Account and your Transactions;
- to analyze use of our services we provide;
- as required for legal and regulatory purposes, including for dispute resolution purposes;
- to provide you with information about products, services and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties;
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information to:
- Companies who are involved in performing services and functions for or on behalf of us in connection with our services, such as data storage or hosting
- Companies in our company group
- Partners or agents involved in delivering the products and services you have ordered or used
- Professional advisors, such as auditors, lawyers, accountants and other professional advisors
- Other users of the services if and to the extent disclosure of your information is necessary for the purpose of fund recovery, dispute resolution between the trading parties or the prevention, detection or investigation of fraudulent or criminal activity or other misuse of the services
- Fraud prevention agencies and debt recovery organizations engaged in connection to your use of the services
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, regulatory organizations or other public authorities, if we are so required or authorized to by law
We may also transfer your information to other third parties if we need to counter or prevent any malicious or fraudulent actions, or to invoke any available legal remedies or to limit potential damage incurred to us, or if we sell, merge, de-merge or otherwise restructure our business operations and a new party becomes the controller of the information.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have a right to review and edit your information which is stored by us or delete your account within GekoBox.com authentication system.
If you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com
At the same time, please note that:
- If you wish to review your information which is stored by us, we may ask you certain questions before providing you with this information;
- If you wish to delete your account, please note that we may keep certain information about you when we required to do so by law. We may also send you emails or keep archived copies of information about you for a certain period in order to facilitate possible investigation processes if necessary.
This web site has a message board and chat room available to its users. Please bear in mind that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We will always do our best to protect your information and treat it with due diligence. In order to protect your information, we adopted reasonable security procedures. These security procedures include reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures.